From the Ashes!
Advanced injury, death, and resurrection rules for the 2d6 Sci-Fi OGL!
Death lurks among the stars, forever waiting for the unwary Player Character. From laser beams and bullets to the teeth of alien predators to the vacuum of space travel itself, death is, unfortunately, common in the far reaches of the cosmos. However, human (and alien) ingenuity pushes back at death and injury, with the constant progress of medicine. At high tech levels, deadly wounds and even death itself are no longer absolute: medicine can repair a broken body, replacing dead flesh and bone with plastic and steel, or alternatively re-growing dead tissues with advanced bio-medicine. This booklet details advanced technologies, from trauma medicine and trauma surgery available even at lower tech levels, to cyborg conversion replacing body parts with bio-mechanical systems and defying death, to advanced bio regeneration capable of bringing the death back from the very maw of death.
- Trauma surgery and recovering from deadly wounds - at a price!
- Less forgiving injury during character generation!
- Critical hits on personnel with gruesome effects!
- Cheat death by becoming a cyborg!
- Build yourself a new body with Bio-Regeneration!