Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome to my Hideout!

In this blog - the Space Cockroach's Hideout - I intend to share my thoughts about gaming, game-design, science-fiction and miniature gaming. It would be a general repository for my ideas, mad ravings and rants related to role-playing games and related matters, posted online for your viewing pleasure. I will also post photos of my latest miniature painting projects and I will review role-playing books and miniatures.

Yours,
The Space Cockroach
AKA Omer Golan-Joel

3 comments:

  1. Chello!

    I'v erecently decided to do the same. I've had my blog as a placeholder since 2008...time to start using it at least once a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright great!! I'm looking forward to what you have to offer. Hope to have a great time reading your blog posts. And the stuff you mention looks likes fun. Awaiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I really like your post.. Thanks for sharing the recipe, will be making it soon drama wiki

    ReplyDelete